Analisis Perilaku Konsumtif Generasi Z dalam Menggunakan Aplikasi Flip Ditinjau dari Perspektif Bisnis Islam

Nurul Fadhillah, Nurbaiti Nurbaiti, Siti Aisyah

Abstract


This research aims to analyze consumer behavior that arises due to factors such as convenience, usefulness and safety in using the Flip application. The population in this study was 140,642 students. Meanwhile, the sample used was 400 respondents using purposive sampling technique. The method used in this research is a descriptive quantitative method. The data used in this research is primary, taken from the results of distributing questionnaires to active students at the North Sumatra State Islamic University, Medan. The data obtained from distributing the questionnaire was then processed using SPSS 22. This research obtained the results that the convenience variable (X1) had no positive and significant effect on consumer behavior in using the Flip application. The usefulness variable (X2) has a positive and significant effect on consumer behavior in using the Flip application. The security variable (X3) has a positive and significant effect on consumer behavior in using the Flip application. The R2 test in this study shows that there is an influence of the convenience variable, usefulness variable and security variable of 63% in using the Flip application. While the remaining 37% is influenced by other factors. Researchers can conclude that these factors result in consumer behavior. The practices carried out in transactions using the Flip application can be said to be protected from usury.

Keywords


Benefit Factors; Convenience Factor; Safety Factor; Consumptive behaviour.

Full Text:

PDF

References


BI. (2020). License. https://flip.id/lisensi

Christiani, L. C., & Ikasari, P. N. (2020). Generasi Z dan Pemeliharaan Relasi Antar Generasi dalam Perspektif Budaya Jawa. Jurnal Komunikasi Dan Kajian Media, 4(2), 84–105.

Dewi, L. G. K., Herawati, N. T., & Adiputra, I. M. P. (2021). Pengguna E-Money Terhadap Perilaku Konsumtif Mahasiswa Yang Dimediasi Kontrol Diri. EKUITAS (Jurnal Ekonomi Dan Keuangan), 5(1). https://doi.org/10.24034/j25485024.y2021.v5.i1.4669

Hafsyah, A. H. (2020). Pengaruh Kepuasan Konsumen, Perilaku Konsumtif, Dan Gaya Hidup Hedonis Terhadap Transaksi Online(E-Commerce). Prisma (Platform Riset Mahasiswa Akuntansi), 01(6).

Hulaimi, A., & Huzaini, M. (2020). Etika Bisnis Islam Dan Dampaknya Terhadap Kesejahteraan Pedagang Sapi. JEBI (Jurnal Ekonomi Dan Bisnis Islam, 2(1), 17–32.

Imsar, Y. P. (2022). Pengaruh Literasi Keuangan dan Inklusi Keuangan Terhadap Scale Up Bisnis UMKM Kota Medan Dalam Kerangka Maqashid Syariah. Jurnal Sains Sosio Humaniora, 6, 104–118.

Lubis, R. H. (2022). Penggunaan Dompet Digital dan Wallet Terhadap Budaya Konsumtif pada Masyarakat di Kota Tangerang Serta Pandangan Syariah Tentang Etika Konsumsi. Al-Tasyree: Jurnal Bisnis, Keuangan Dan Ekonomi …, 2(01), 1–10. https://journal.ptiq.ac.id/index.php/altasyree/article/view/710

Nabila, W. J., Nurbaiti, N., & Harahap, M. I. (2022). Perilaku Konsumtif Mahasiswa Dalam Membeli Produk Fashion Syariah: Studi Kasus Mahasiswi FEBI

UINSU. El-Mujtama: Jurnal Pengabdian Masyarakat, 3(1), 93–105. https://doi.org/10.47467/elmujtama.v3i1.2265

Narastri, M. (2020). Financial Technology (Fintech) Di Indonesia Ditinjau Dari Perspektif Islam. Indonesian Interdisciplinary Journal of Sharia Economics (IIJSE), 2(2), 155–170. https://doi.org/10.31538/iijse.v2i2.513

Novita, D., & Helena, F. (2021). Analisis Kepuasan Pengguna Aplikasi Traveloka Menggunakan Metode Technology Acceptance Model (TAM) Dan End-User Computing Satisfaction (EUCS). Jurnal Teknologi Sistem Informasi, 2(1), 22–37. https://doi.org/10.35957/jtsi.v2i1.846

Nurbaiti, Nurbaiti, Rizka Octavia, D., Nurmitha, R., & Veronika, R. (2022). Peluang Dan Tantangan Bisnis Pada Era Revolusi Industri 4.0 Bagi Generasi Milenial Di Indonesia. JUSIBI (Jurnal Sistem Informasi Dan E-Bisnis), 4(1), 31–40. https://doi.org/10.54650/jusibi.v4i1.422

Oscar, B., & Sumirah, D. (2019). Pengaruh Grooming Pada Customer Relations Coordinator (CRC) Terhadap Kepuasan Pelanggan di PT Astra international TBK Toyota Sales Operation (Auto2000) Pasteur. Jurnal Bisnis Dan Pemasaran, 9(1), 1–11.

Rahayu, R. W. (2018). Pengaruh Persepsi Manfaat, Persepsi Kemudahan, Persepsi Risiko, dan Inovasi Teknologi Terhadap Aplikasi GO PAY Dari PT . GOJEK Indonesia (Studi Pada Masyarakat di Kabupaten Sleman dan Kota Yogyakarta). Universitas Islam Indonesia, 101.

Rahma, T. I. F. (2018). Persepsi Masyarakat Kota Medan Terhadap Penggunaan Financial Technology (FINTECH). At-Tawassuth, III, 643–661.




DOI: https://doi.org/10.37146/ajie.v6i1.317

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.



Al-Azhar Journal of Islamic Economics

Publisher: Program Studi Ekonomi Syariah, Sekolah Tinggi Agama Islam (STAI) Al-Azhar Gowa

Phone/WhatsApp: +62 852-4940-2011 (Supriadi)

ISSN Online: 2685-6522 | ISSN Print: 2654-5543